Welcome to the Hertfordshire Food and Drink Awards.
Hertfordshire is a county of food and drink gems and we need you to help us discover, praise and promote the very best.
From quirky independent coffee shops to delightful restaurants, characterful pubs and microbreweries producing new and exciting ales, we want you to nominate and vote for the best.
2016’s Hertfordshire Food and Drink Awards unveiled some of the county’s treasures. Now, with the 2017 awards, we are calling on you, the army of consumers of the county’s finest food and drink products to help us even more by nominating even more fantastic venues.
When you visit a vibrant venue, purchase some unique products or find customer service that surpasses all expectations, we need to know about it. Nominate your favourites, and help us – and other people – to discover a new, tastier, Hertfordshire.
Take a look at all 2017 WINNERS – Here
Awards Categories –
- Best Independent Butchers Shop
- Best Artisan Bakery
- Best Fine Dining Restaurant
- Restaurant of the Year (Independent)
- Restaurant of the Year (Chain)
- Outstanding Service Excellence
- Pub of the Year – Free House
- Pub of the Year – Tied House
- Best Newcomer
- Best Independent Tea/Coffee Shop
- Independent Food Retailer/Producer of the Year
- Craft Beer of the Year